This home is centrally located and offers a spacious layout...Read More→
Why Port Orange
Port Orange is a city in Volusia County, Florida. It lies on the Halifax River and has a population of around 66,000 people. Port Orange’s history goes back to 1883 when it was founded by Frank P. Anderson, who got his inspiration from watching boats coming into town to take out oranges that were grown there. The city offers an array of attractions for visitors including boat tours that go up the river or through mangrove tunnels in search of wildlife, fishing trips to catch sailfish, red snapper, and grouper; golf courses with scenic views; tennis courts; parks with swing sets and slides; even an equestrian center where riders can enjoy horseback riding lessons and trail rides!
The weather is typically hot and humid in the summer, but it’s cooled down by the breezes blowing off the river. The winters are mild with average temperatures ranging from 50-65 degrees Fahrenheit.
There are a number of businesses and companies in Port Orange, including several banks, medical clinics, car dealerships, restaurants and more. The city is also home to the corporate headquarters of Unique Air Charter Service. This company offers private jet charters to locations all over the world. They have a large hangar at the Spruce Creek Airport. In addition, there are several manufacturing plants and warehouses that employ local residents. There is a Honda Manufacturing of America plant in Port Orange where employees build engines for cars and motorcycles; it’s the largest employer in Volusia County with over 3000 employees!
Port Orange offers plenty of ways to get around including buses, taxis and private limo services. The city has its own bus service called Port Orange Area Rapid Transit (PARD). There are also several taxi companies that operate in the area, including Airport Taxi Service Inc. and Yellow Cab of Daytona. If you need to get somewhere in a hurry, consider hiring a private limo service like Unique Limousine & Transportation Inc. or A Touch of Class Limousine Service. They’ll be able to take you wherever you need to go quickly and safely!
There are several schools in the Port Orange area that offer quality education for students of all ages. The Volusia County School District operates a number of elementary, middle, and high schools in the city. Some of the most popular include:
– Spruce Creek High School
– New Smyrna Beach Middle School
– Sugar Mill Elementary School
Each of these schools has a number of students, and the district offices are located in Port Orange.
There is also an impressive college that boasts some small class sizes for each course offered. The Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University offers bachelor’s degrees in aeronautics, aviation management or flight science; master’s degrees in business administration or engineering; and a Ph.D. in aviation. In addition, the university has an aerospace engineering research center that is ranked first in the world!
There are a number of neighborhoods in Port Orange that cover all types, from waterfront homes to single-family houses. Whether you’re looking for a place right on the water or something more inland, there’s bound to be an option here! Below is a list of some great places:
– Beachwalk Village – This community covers several blocks and has a number of townhomes, condos and single-family homes. There are also two community pools here as well as tennis courts for residents’ use.
– College Park – This is located near the Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University campus so it’s no surprise that most of the homes in this neighborhood have been built since the university opened. It’s a great place for young families!
– Daytona North – This neighborhood is situated just minutes from the Speedway and offers easy access to all of the excitement that comes with it! There are a number of different types of homes here, so you’re sure to find something that fits your needs.
– Halifax Landing – Situated on the Halifax River, this neighborhood is perfect for those who love boating! It has a marina with boat slips and plenty of water activities. The homes here are very nice as well because they’re set back from the river to keep them safe from flooding.
– Port Orange Heights – Want a single-family home that’s spacious? Check out this neighborhood! It’s one of the more affordable options in the city and is perfect for raising a family.
– Riverfront – This community has it all: waterfront homes, easy access to shopping and dining, and close proximity to schools. You’ll love living here!
There are several distinct neighborhoods in which you may reside, each with its own set of advantages and drawbacks. You’re sure to discover a neighborhood that’s ideal for you among them all.
Residential Properties in Central Florida
Rental properties in Central Florida
Commercial properties in Central Florida